Commissioned work is non-refundable (see our Returns Policy) but we will do all we can to ensure you are completely happy with your item. Please talk to us to try to resolve any issues or concerns before considering cancelling your order – we are always happy to discuss your requirements.
- When you commission an artwork from Signifyr we will give you a quotation for the work before we begin production.
- The customer will be liable to pay 50% of the cost upfront on agreeing to commission design and production work to be done. As soon as that payment is received we will produce a design to make sure you are completely happy with the specifications, a copy of which will be sent to you by email for your signature.
- Please note that if the customer requires a subsequent design change from the original specification this may affect the overall cost of the commissioned item. We will make the customer aware if this is the case.
- Once the design specification has been agreed by Signifyr and the customer, the customer will be charged the remaining 50% of the cost before production starts and will be given an estimated delivery date.
- If the customer cancels their order after the design specification process has taken place but before production has begun then the customer is liable to pay Signifyr a design fee which will be 20% of the overall agreed finished cost of the commissioned item
- Commissioned work is not refundable. If you wish to return your commissioned item the customer is liable for return delivery see our Returns Policy.